• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

WHAT MODELS DO YOU LIKE TO MAKE????

Awesome Sharkman. I have a few flying boats to start soon. I'm thinking I'll be doing them all at once. All mine are in 1/72 scale though.

Maybe we can start a Group Build on this subject....

Hey Duke!

Thanks! that could be fun! Just wondering if there is enough interests in floaters for a group build?

I like things with wings primarily.
I do build cars from time to time though.
The stash has A Tank and 2 ship kits however.
The 2 ship kits will be one vessel in the end.

I'm not sure if I voted here but all mine are just about everything. The only exceptions/restrictions I have is that all my armor and aircraft are in 1/72 scale. I guess by now everyone knows that though..... :blush:

I'm not sure if I voted here but all mine are just about everything. The only exceptions/restrictions I have is that all my armor and aircraft are in 1/72 scale. I guess by now everyone knows that though..... :blush:

Really? ;)
Absolutely nothing to be ashamed of,Mark! (y)

Greetings,Ron.

Seein' how I aint posted here yet, My main poison is 1/72USN Aircraft. Mostly from the 1950s & 60s that my Uncle Chuck had flown during his career. And, the ships he had flown off of (Essex, Forrsestal, Ranger) But, I dabble in other venues as well. Scifi, Star Trek mostly. WWII aircraft & ships (mostly US stuff)

That means more targets for us armorbuilders :evil:

I build mostly armour (1/35 but it happens once in a while that i get confused and build some flying thingies (1/32), also trucks and cars (1/24) have been on the bench, and ofcourse some sci-fi and "what if's"
//Mats

I used 2 work with 4 ex-Naval chiefs (E9, 2-E7's & E5). The E5 & 1 of the E7's, were submariners & the other 2 were on destroyers. They were always ribbing each other about the bubblehead vs targets battle.... It was fun 2 watch... :fencing

Well since I've just gotten back into modeling (2009) .... I've been all over the place ..... also I voted aircraft .... Buit I'm working on a Dio at the current moment ...... that will feature lots of armor .... it would be nice to take it to Scalefest this year ..... not sure if I'll make it ....I also like cars & trains

So Pass the popcorn cuz I'm too busy to post stuff :frantic :geek :good:

I used 2 work with 4 ex-Naval chiefs (E9, 2-E7's & E5). The E5 & 1 of the E7's, were submariners & the other 2 were on destroyers. They were always ribbing each other about the bubblehead vs targets battle.... It was fun 2 watch... :fencing

Roger that! Having been around a few Chiefs myself!! :drunk

Back