• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

What is your Resolution for the New Year?

I read this thread all the way through .... I like all of your aspirations & whole heartily agree & hope that each & everyone are able to do what they want in 2017. Looks like a great, new year, now as for me ...

[ul]
[li]Clean & finish the Man Cave[/li]
[li]Stop doing everyone's else's builds (I do enjoy building for others)... But I don't get my stuff finished[/li]
[li]Finish the Hobby Shop's model RR layout[/li]
[li]Finish the Campaigns that I haven't already screwed up date wise[/li]
[li]Win a Modeling Contest at least place ...[/li]
[li]Finish the Campaigns builds that I didn't get done on time, just build
them on a separate thread
[li]Be a better person ...[/li]
[li]Enjoy life on this revolving ball as We travel through space[/li]

[/ul]

Good luck to my fellow modelers has we travel this road, I now have the items necessary to keep up with this great bunch of modelers, and Paul I have a need for one of those Ju-88's to do a build with, New tablet from my Wife. It has a sticky space key, but it just needs broke in ... :cheer: "s

I didn't even know that was a thing, resolve to buy more.

I mentioned it to my wife and as soon as the swelling goes down around my eye, I'll start shopping.

Just kidding, she always hits me in the stomach so it doesn't leave a visible mark. I really know I'm in trouble when she gets the bag off oranges...

(again, I'm joking)

I would need 48 hours in a day with 40 spent at the bench, the other 8 making coffee just to glue together the stuff I bought recently, not to mention all the leftover stuff.

So I'll set my sights on that Proxxon 5" disc sander that I didn't know I needed until the Paul Budzik video. After that, it's the $1200 lathe that the bench suddenly is useless without...

So I'll set my sights on that Proxxon 5" disc sander that I didn't know I needed until the Paul Budzik video. After that, it's the $1200 lathe that the bench suddenly is useless without...

Amen.... :facepalm

I would need 48 hours in a day with 40 spent at the bench, the other 8 making coffee just to glue together the stuff I bought recently, not to mention all the leftover stuff.

Sounds like Me, no time found out last night 'ol blue needs new brake pad's which are more important that styrene ... although I need to go check Hobby Lobby's clearance section ...

Then I'm looking at a 3D - Printer ... so my wife can say "what's that Plastic smell ??? ... (y)

Back