• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Web Site Launch

276903_239353419409048_4877234_n.jpg

An announcement that my new web site Scale Central is now up and running.

I also have a facebook link on the homepage that will allow you to receive updates if you select 'like'.

Please feel free to drop in and have a browse. I am particularly excited about the artwork that is available.

Regards,

Jase.

Congrats Jason, really nice looking site you have going. I'll be glad to add you to our weblinks when I get the chance. Of course we ask the same in return. ;)

Thanks very much Moon Pup,

I have not completed the links section yet but rest assures you guys will be right up there.

Cheers,

Jason.

Hey man , long time no see , I mean really long time no see , .......... yeah , sure I be right over to check the site out ............................
Soon as I give my son that liver transplant , Im the doner , we're both on the dining room table right now and the wife's honing the Fabarware steak knife , ....... I'll check in as soon as I can ................

Just kidding ........... looks cool .......

Back