• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

*** WANNA RACE ? ***

de3freak

:) ... Greetings ... :) :
This model is more than 10 years of age, but the figure dates back to December 2001.
It was sculpted using SUREP SCULPEY, paper towel and patience ... lots of it.

Take care my friends ... :) .

Can't tell which MC it is... 1999 ?? - Whatever the year that's a superb model, friend, glossy black is so easy to scr*w-up but it looks perfect to me.

Ian

:) ... Greetings ... :) :
Getting back to things here after some more therapy at the VA , got back some 20 day's ago.
Sorry I did not reply on your comments, I will do my best to do so ... :) .

Sherman 18
Well done! :notworthy

What did you use for your finish? (paints and clears)
The paint is RUSTOLLEUM - MIDNIGHT BLACK, air brushed, polished and covered with VARATHANE CRISTAL CLEAR SUPER GLOSS, enamel base and air brushed.
ij001
Can't tell which MC it is... 1999 ?? - Whatever the year that's a superb model, friend, glossy black is so easy to scr*w-up but it looks perfect to me.

The kit is the 98 one ... but no difference from the 99, yet the decals and contingencies were.

Thank you all for your comments. They are all very much appreciated and respected.

Back