• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

US SF Toyota

Sherman 18

Master at Arms
Hoping to make this a nice simple build :good:

My start up photos

DSC09054_zps726d5855.jpg

DSC09056_zps8134b4e7.jpg

I did get started on the chassis, I set it a side after getting some parts stuck on. Just having a hard time seeing the parts :unsure:

DSC09108_zps271ed936.jpg

Very nice!

Should check out Live Resin for their amazing weapons. I'm sure they probably have an M240 w/ a mount like that.

*Edit*

Did some quick looking, here ya go, this is from Live Resin. Would probably work pretty good.

phoca_thumb_l_35018-Instruction-big.jpg

phoca_thumb_l_35018-Set-big.jpg

Glad I could help. I've not used any of the LR stuff, and havnet seen any of it first hands, but they've posted lots of photographs of their parts on their Facebook page, and the castings look amazing.

I definitely plan on getting some of their stuff. I want to build an MH-60G DAP Blackhawk and they have several of the weapon systems used on the DAP, so I figure I'll be using it when I'm finally able to build it.

:popcorn Watching intently. This should be cool! And it's making me want to do my SF HUMVEE conversion. So many campaigns, so little time! :hmmm

Mike

I've got to call this, I have missed placed some of the rear suspension and rear end assembly :bang head

I do have another soft skin project to replace it. :good:

Back