• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Ugandan M4A1 Sherman

Added some more styrene strip to the turret. Shaped it some, still needs more work. I was hoping to get it all covered in putty but that will have to be another day. These T-23 turrets have an odd shape. Not the same from side to side. Even the real ones are different in shape some what. Not real worried about making it an exact copy but want it to look more like it should.

IMG_0170.JPG

IMG_0172.JPG

IMG_0173.JPG

IMG_0174.JPG

IMG_0175.JPG

IMG_0176.JPG

Filler strip for the gap
IMG_0169.JPG

IMG_0171.JPG

Thanks for following

I happen to get the turret puttied and sanded

IMG_0177.JPG

IMG_0178.JPG

IMG_0179.JPG

IMG_0180.JPG

IMG_0181.JPG

Started to work the lower hull to make some of the Dragon parts fit it.

IMG_0182.JPG

The ejector port/pistol port kept looking off to me so I'm cutting it back out. While doing so I drove my Excto knife into my thumb - the whole blade :pinch:

IMG_0201.JPG

:blink

Well been fumbling through work to much lately. Sorry. No excuses.

I did a search for it as the parts I had worked on were not in the kit box Saturday November 3 :idonno I'm thinking I mixed them in with another Sherman kit :unsure:

:blink

Well been fumbling through work to much lately. Sorry. No excuses.

I did a search for it as the parts I had worked on were not in the kit box Saturday November 3 :idonno I'm thinking I mixed them in with another Sherman kit :unsure:

Man, I do that kind of thing all the time! You'll find them.

Back