• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

too many to choose from

T

terrya

julynew.png

What to do :hmmm

If you want you could buy all 4, send them to me and I'll send you 1 back. I know, I'm way too kind lol.
James

I think he already has all four of them and he's asking which one should get reviewed first.

;)

I'd say either the BT-7 or the Voroshilovets tractor since I have no intention on ever building those other two.

:D

Buy them all, then send the ones you dont like to me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :gogo :D

Problem Solved !!!!! (y)

Andy B)

Terry,

In all seriousness, I will be reviewing the Diana shortly. I won't be reviewing the Tamiya kit for sure. Both the AFV Club and Trumpeter kits will arrive after a few months. So, I would love to see a comparison of the BT-7, Nashorn vs Dragon, the Diana, and Voroshilovets reviews (actually, in any order).

Regards,

Hmmmmm :unsure: Terry you review the Nashorn and the tractor and I will review the other two for you ! Did I send you the really nice picamatures I have of the KO'd Diana ?

Did you get the update for the Nashorn yet ? I really am waiting for their M8 to hit the shops :) .

Jenny :kiss:

Back