• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Tony Lee's Early Stug IV W/Zimmerite

Dang it's been too cold to open the window to vent paint fumes and I hate to waste time so i'm throwing in a side bonus as a warm up until next Friday the 20th.

The plastic is not too hard or soft so the clean up has been great and so has the fit except for those PE rim rings for the idler wheels which are still to large to fit correctly but i'll make do as sanding them down is a pain.

Freezing rain this morning, just rain at mid-day and it's turning to snow later tonight. :(

See you guys tomorrow
Tony lee :D

Tony Lee's Late Stug IV

Excellent kit Tony, this will be great to follow! :popcorn

I hate freezing rain, It is very dangerous to drive. :angry:

All the best!
Dusan.

Dusan there were so many slide offs and fender benders the cops stopped going to them. :D

Come along for the ride buddy
Tony lee :)

Tony Lee's Late Stug IV

(y) another Sturmpanzer! :dance
Looking forward to follow another of your great builds Tony!
//Mats

Tony Lee's Late Stug IV

Dang it's been too cold to open the window to vent paint fumes and I hate to waste time so i'm throwing in a side bonus as a warm up until next Friday the 20th.

The plastic is not too hard or soft so the clean up has been great and so has the fit except for those PE rim rings for the idler wheels which are still to large to fit correctly but i'll make do as sanding them down is a pain.

Freezing rain this morning, just rain at mid-day and it's turning to snow later tonight. :(

See you guys tomorrow

Two for the price of one! :yipee

It was a good day for the bench. :eek:hyeah
We got a little over two more inches of snow last night and that puts us over what we got all of last winter. :eek:hmy:

The casement is just sitting there but the rest is installed.

The zimmerite is not as bold as previous kits but I like that myself.

Tomorrow is another day boys and girls :D
Tony lee

Tony Lee's Late Stug IV

I love winter because everyone gets so much bench time, I'm heading there this evening. Looking good so far Tony :soldier

I hope to have this one built and ready for paint by Friday when I start on my entry for this GB.

Just passing the time.

Sunday Morning comin down :D

Found the first incorrect part number this morning.

You can just see the splatter shields for the gun in the casement opening. The instruction for this kit says they are Part# K39/40 but I found them to be #G 23/24. I bet you the Early w/o zimm, Mid production and Late production are the same.

Hey the sun is shining :eek:hyeah
Tony lee

Tony Lee's Late Stug IV

Nice progress Tony! (y)
yes Dragon are good at mixing up the numbers...
//Mats

Yeah Matts when you mix in sprue trees from other kits it's bound to happen. :hmmm

You like this huh James? (y)

Thanks guys
Tony lee

Back