• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

To all who celebrate...Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Trying my hand at a honey baked Turkey this year. Use to deep fry them but the oil is just too expensive unless you're doing multiple birds (or I've gotten cheap in my old age).

House is smellin good right now (y)

Happy Turkey Day everyone. Will be going to Aimee's daughter this afternoon for Turkey Day Dinner the 2. after being at my son's yesterday.

Bob: Admit it, you just need more money for plastic stuff :D

It's about giving Thanks to God for all our blessings He's given us.

Anyway, on this day of Thanks, I thank God for all my good friends here. I thank God for all the fun times and great models I've seen here, and I thank God for the great Modeler's Alliance.

May everyone here have a happy and blessed day with family as we all remember everything we are thankful for.

It's about giving Thanks to God for all our blessings He's given us.

Anyway, on this day of Thanks, I thank God for all my good friends here. I thank God for all the fun times and great models I've seen here, and I thank God for the great Modeler's Alliance.

May everyone here have a happy and blessed day with family as we all remember everything we are thankful for.

Right you are Mark, I'm thankful for such a great crew of friends and family on this website who make my job easy. :ro: :mpup

Happy Happy Turkey day y'all!

I'm at my desk eating a sammich, but the big meal is scheduled for Sunday when I'm off.

G

The bird after about one hour in the smoker:

Bird001.jpg

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

Just put in the butternut squash casserole and stuffing...which means we're eating in T- 40 minutes ;)

Brothers, that God bless you all in this day!

Take it easy on beers and whyskys and enjoy the day with your family!

Here in Brazil we don't celebrate this day :blush: , but like I use to say, everyday it's a thanksgiving day! And I like to be tankful to Lord, for give me so many friends like you all and no matter the storm we face, we always going get trough...

good holiday everyone! :ro: :ro: :ro:

Back