• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Tiger I Late - M.Wittman - (New WIP)

zimm-3.jpg
:D Thanks friends!

Regarding the damage of zimmerit in grey clear as shown in many photos, normally appearing the dust grey of the chemical formule before to reach to the red hull base.

zimm-1.jpg

Here are more updates!

Washes with Vallejo paintings mixed with oxygenated water: flat-brown 20% + tan-yellow 10% + water 70%. The appearance has been changed greatly!

S7300499.JPG

S7300500.JPG

S7300501.JPG

S7300502.JPG

S7300503.JPG

Regards!
Rodolfo

:D Thanks friend! 

Here are more updates! 

Final step for the Zimmerit damage: mix the paintings of Humbrol Matt Steel Grey #87 + Matt Army Green #102 and sand pigmented dark grey!.

S7300506.JPG

S7300507.JPG

S7300508.JPG

Regards!
Rodolfo

:D Hello friends!

Current state of the Tiger: As final step, I will detailing damaged of bullets, main gun, machine gun, exhaust pipes and earth in tracks!.

S7300510.JPG

S7300511a.JPG

S7300512.JPG

Regards!
Rodolfo

Rodolfo, missed your previous update, just all the more this time (y) I like that look, really well done. :soldier

Here are more updates!

Preparing the Commander figura with Photoetched and adding a coat of grey Surface Primer of Vallejo!.

S7300514.JPG

S7300515.JPG

Regards!
Rodolfo

:D Thanks friends!

More updates!

I painted with black and a coat of Satin Varnish, both of Vallejo

S7300517.JPG

Soon more pics of the Tiger

Regards!
Rodolfo

More updates!

Applying dry brush with white of Vallejo.

S7300519.JPG

Using some flesh tones and salmon rose.

S7300520.JPG

Soon more pics of the Tiger

Regards!
Rodolfo

Yes, is a good option.

More updates!

Washes with black-grey and dry brush with black.

S7300526.JPG

Well, the figure not is good (of the kit), was difficult working with it. I will buy a resin figure with nice detail, sorry Meantime I will return to finish my Tiger with last details.

Regards!
Rodolfo

:D Thanks friends

More updates!

Really I cannot working with this figure of bad quality, it will be deleted!. Well, finally I used the same method with this two figures of resin, the results in best. I will add some details as headphones and final painting.

S7300528.JPG

S7300529.JPG

S7300530.JPG

Regards!
Rodolfo

Back