• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

TIGER I CAMPAIGN

Re: TIGER MEET

Wait a second... when I read the title I thought anything Tiger (like Tiger painted aircraft) and not simply just the Pz.Kpfw. VI Tiger. Even though there is a Tiger with a snake painted on the muzzle brake, my recent acquisition of an AFV Club F-5F meant that this bad boy is possible if it were a true Tiger Meet:
VF_Decals_FAM_F-5F_48-03_02.JPG

Regards,

Guess I need to change the title. :lol:

B)

No Offense Saul ..... But Can We keep to th German TIGER I family - Stums , Kings , "Berge Tiger" ( you know th one that was found in Italy with a wench in place of the Gun in th Turret - It was really a Charge laying Tiger - MIne Clearing as Th Tiger had th strongest Bottom & Mines could not penetrate ... or so I read ... ) Th Paper Panzer - RAM Tiger I

I have a Few Tamiya ones & the Academy with th Full Interior ...... or this was mentioned earlier ..... as this would also encompass LAURA'S ( Panther build) - The M.A. ZOO ( Don't Feed the Animals ) Tigers , Panthers , Bears( brumbars) , The U.S. Buffalo , Leopard , etc ... I'm missing a few ..... That would really open it up to Everything Named after an Animal ?? But not necessarily painted as an Animal .... :mpup Now ... We need a Tiger emocon .... PLEAZE !!!

I'd love to be in this one, but got snookered into several other group builds, er, campaigns! Not one to abandon a started armor project, I can't commit to this (yet).

I'd love to be in this one, but got snookered into several other group builds, er, campaigns! Not one to abandon a started armor project, I can't commit to this (yet).

"SNOOKERED"!!!! :pp

;)

Back