• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

This Charming Man

Maybe so Burton-- but it has paid off in spades. The facial expression alone speaks volumes!

Thank you all for the kind words.

To end the thread of 'The Charming Man', some pics of the finished figure placed on the Flak base, where he is going to stay

for a very long time.

rated-ok0002.jpg

rated-ok0003.jpg

rated-ok0005.jpg

rated-ok0004.jpg

Thank you all for watching,

;)

Frank

Outstanding Frank, Masterful work sir. :notworthy

Great timing also, we're about to start up our Figure Campaign in November and since you have this project finished up you can share with us on the Campaign if you'd like.

It looks great! Perhaps good enough to use as the logo for the figure campaign?

Regards,

Thank you all for the very nice comments. They sure mean a lot to me.

Saùl wrote

Perhaps good enough to use as the logo for the figure campaign?

Thank you Saùl! I've sent you a PM.

Moon Puppy wrote:

Outstanding Frank, Masterful work sir.

Great timing also, we're about to start up our Figure Campaign in November and since you have this project finished up you can share with us on the Campaign if you'd like.

Thank you very much MP.

I'm not sure I get this; does this mean I still can join the campaign with a figure that is finished?

Greetings,

;)

Frank

Hey Frank,

Just look what that British bloke came up with.... :D

https://www.modelersalliance.com/forum/scheduled-campaigns/82227-fall-figure-festival#82227

Greetings,Ron.

Hi Frank

That is a superb job love the painting of the figure flesh tones are spot on and thats hard with the acrylics,excellent blending,great effect with the coat, the ground work sets it off a treat love the earth works, perfectly in scale.
Not to much ground work but enough to keep the everything working together.
Great job cant wait to see more

Cheers Chris

Back