• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

The Seige of Lexington

Thanks Bob , Mike , Chris , Adam ,James , Dave , Ron & Andy !!!!

We had a blast wish you all could have been there !!!

Totally blew me away wasn't expecting this !!!

MP(bob) asked me to post pics of my models with their awards , so here goes ,

001%7E10.JPG

Russian JS-3 Heavy Tank - Gold - Best Russian Armor

004%7E2.JPG

Tiger 1 Early - Tunisia - Gold

002%7E4.JPG

US M20 Armored Utility Car - Silver

003%7E3.JPG

US 75mm Pack Howitzer - Silver

Nicely done Joey!

You guys look like you have fun together which is all that's important ;)

Well folks the Amp show was a great .Plenty of Armor and nice automobiles.

The aircraft side was weak as usual. I did not even bother with bringing anything :idonno

The vendors were not as strong as normal but there was at least one guy with a stack of old airplanes for 3-4 $ a pop. Bought a few of those and got a bargain price on an Ares cockpit for a birdcage corsair.

For someone that never finishes models, Joey sure smoked the competition (y) (y) (y)

the Gnat were rampant in Lexington :idonno . I saw them several times trying to take off with airplane models :rotf
The trip to the hobby shop was disappointing. since I did not find the BF 110 or a Halifax .

Oh well, the food was great and the company even better . Joey was just awesome :drinks :drinks :drinks Congratulations Joey !

Cheers, Christian

Thanks Chris !!!! Winning was just icing on the cake to a already awesome day with you guys !!!

Will have to do it again soon !!!! B)

Actually the gnats were in Lexington SC, Georgia was gnat free, at least for us.

yeah we had a good time, wish we could do it more often.

:drinks

Sorry Bob . Had a flash back from my time in Valdosta, GA.

Actually the Mosquitoes there were referred to as the state bird. They were far worse than the Gnats.:rotf Not so funny at the time !

Thanks to Mike Roof for putting on a nice AMPS show :)

Cheers, Christian B)

sorry for the joke...

A sorry I couldn't be there with you guys, this for sure a great time!
with a lot of models and funny times. Maybe someday we could do a "International Reunion" :drinks

Thanks for sharing!

Cheers

Art

Well done, dukhunter: four prizes is quite an achievement! :eek:hmy: It's pretty obvious you guys had a very good time and did fun things, other than look at those very nice models, which kinda makes me a bit "green", if you know what I mean... :D

Thanks to Mike for pointing me to this cool Thread and I do hope someday I can go visit you guys up there - after retirering I'll have lots of time on my hands... if only I could get them on some money... ;)

Cheers and thanks for sharing, dudes! B)
Fernao

Well done, dukhunter: four prizes is quite an achievement!

Thanks Fernao !!!

I do hope someday I can go visit you guys up there - after retirering I'll have lots of time on my hands... if only I could get them on some money...

That would be great especially at a AMPS NATS !!!!!

I will do some cooking for you guys with great pleasure, if that's what you're implying Chris. :) But beware... "Spicy" is my middle name... Muahahaha-muahahahaha!!! :evil:

Or maybe you meant something else and I'm beeing obviously blunt for a change... :idonno

Cheers! B)
Fernao

Doesn't matter who cooks as long as it's interesting.

I hope you decide to come by here before you go to the island of man and possibly break something that keeps you from your traveling adventures.

Very dangerous undertaking . I hate to think of Fernao in the US.... "The wheel chair tour "

Back