• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

The PRILLER FW 190...THE VIGNETTE IS DONE!

The PRILLER FW 190...Starting the painting job.

Thank you Mike, Chris, Duke, Paul and Warren for following and commenting my project!

:drinks

Luiz

The PRILLER FW 190...THE PLANE PAINTED...

Hi all!

...and the 190 is painted...missing the the final assembly and weathering stages as well the BMW car and the pilot...

...to make the wings camo I used templates that were done with the kit instructions...hope you like the job...

...the version that will be done...

See you soon!...hope you like until now...

Luiz.

Wow! That looks great, Luiz! :ro:

The PRILLER FW 190...THE PLANE IS PAINTED...

Simply stunning Luiz-- I really love to see your paintwork...if only I could do half as well I would be so happy!

The PRILLER FW 190...THE PLANE IS PAINTED...

Looking good Luiz! Out of curiosity, what paint did you use for the colors? They really have a bit of an aged weathered and worn look that looks great!

The PRILLER FW 190...THE 190 IS READY...

Thank all of you guys for the nice comments!

@ Paul...usually I paint with automotive laquers paints...the weathering is started with the pre shadow technique followed with the use of these paints...after this the panels are lightened (very subtle)...the final step is the use of products that are applied on the panel lines, such those that are manufactured by MIG PRODUCTIONS and more lately by Tamiya (showed bellow)...it was the first time that I used this Tamiya stuff...

Best regards for all!

Luiz.

The PRILLER FW 190...THE 190 IS READY...

Hi all!

The 190 is just completed!...hope you like it...missing are the BMW car and the pilot that will be posted soon...

Follow the the last 190 pictures...

Back