• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

The Italian Job Future Group Build Suggestion

That one will be too far away for me to even consider at this time. The List, you know. :idonno

Could be the perfect opportunity for Chris to build one of those wonderful Italian planes of his, specially one that sports one of the many intricate cammo patterns so widely used by the Italians during WW II! :ro:

Will be watching closely this Thread, waiting for a "sign" from Mr. Phantom II... ;)

Cheers! B)
Fernao

If I finish that Tornado (it is, after all, only 1/144th scale), I may do this one as I have plenty of kits and the aftermarket is in the box:
wacky_macchi.jpg

I would only need to make the decals.

MC-202_usa01.jpg

Regards,

Now that is very cool Saul. Is that a 205?? Hey that reminds me. I could do a macchi 200. :hmmm
James

It is a Macchi C.202 of the 31st fighter Group captured by the Allieds in Sicily.

I also have a Macchi M.5 in both 72nd and 48th scales:
NaviI2691MacchiM5.JPG

Regards,

This one has intrigued me, lots of options. Bumping to see if the interest is still there. If so, I'm in.

OK, we had 7, Art and I make 9. Dave, don't make me send the guys out again. :laugh: B)

I've yet to build an Italian WWII bird...but I don't have one in the stash...depending on when this starts, I might be in...

I have an antique Revell MC.200 that needs building . No longer on the sprues . . . If that works I might be able to see about getting it on the calendar ( when erver you guys mention the dates ) .

Cheers, Christian B)

It can be said with confidence, that this will be a second half of the year start up. Looks like we're getting closer, provided the original 7 are still game? :coolio

Back