• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

The Entire Museum History 1983 thru the present.

My private museum, The Models, Part two

sharkmouth wrote:
LOL,

I was only kidding. Only do that if you plan to market the product.

Regards,

Saul, I'm retired! Believe me, if there is anything I DON'T want to do it is market models again! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Bob

Ted wrote:
Thanks Bob. What a collection of history.

Glad you enjoyed it Ted!

Bob

Re:My private museum. Part one. 7/18/2010

Just fantastic. This is one of the reasons I model, to see all of this history (actual and model history).
Inspiring.

Re: My private museum. Part one. 7/18/2010

:) Fantastic post Bob. Thank you for sharing, it was great to read the history and see all the collection. Brought back some memories of my visit in '93 to o'fallon.;)

Ian.

Most impressive!!!

Thanks a lot for sharing all of this stuff Bob!

You and Francois Verlinden are a great inspiration source still after all those years!!:notworthy

Greetings,Ron.

Ian and Ron,:Hiay

Thanks,

Are you aware that part one of the museum is only the 1 to 1 scale stuff. The models are on part two toward the bottom of the page?

Just in case you didn't know!:idonno :idonno

In my opinion, it is the best part of the two parts!

Bob

Ian and Ron,:Hiay

Thanks,

Are you aware that part one of the museum is only the 1 to 1 scale stuff. The models are on part two toward the bottom of the page?

Just in case you didn't know!:idonno :idonno

In my opinion, it is the best part of the two parts!

Bob

If I will ever get to the U.S. the museum is on top of my 'things to see'list for sure!!:)
:Hiay

Tell you what Ron,

I'll personally give you the grand tour and pop for the beer!

Bob

:mpup :mpup :mpup :mpup :mpup :mpup [don't know what else to say on such a great offer]:mpup :mpup :mpup

Greetings,Ron.

Don't normally do something like this, I just wanted to make sure that part two, (The best part), of the museum was noticed.

Part one has over 500 views and part two has about a hundred, when it has all the models. This post will pull it to the top.

Bob

That is one little English modelers dream right there in that thread :cheer:

I love looking at those pictures of all the stuff you and the famous modelers that you know have produced

For me there are a few that makes me cooh the most one of which is Cacoon and the other one is that little bunker that FV did many hours Ive spent looking at those in books and mags

Lovely Lovely Lovely :)

I sure appreciate you bumping these up for us Bob...I wasn't a member when these first were posted so I certainly enjoyed perusing through them. Would be quite the thing to not only see these in person, but also get the tour by someone who appreciates all the hard work put into each and every one if them.

Thanks Andy and Jeeves!

I want everybody on here to know that all members of Modelers Alliance are always welcome! All I ask is give me a few weeks notice when you will be in the St. Louis area, and I will do my damned best to give you the tour.

It isn't open to the public, we just have it for our friends and all you guys qualify on that count!

Contact me here with a PM or through my website.

bobletterman.com

The city diorama below is a direct link as well!

I'd love to let you see something that could never be recreated anywhere. It is truly a walk through modeling history!

Bob

BoB,

So, If We all met up there on a certain appointed Week-End .... It could be the 1st. annual Moderler's Alliance ! :D :D :D , no judged show , or Vendors. Just gettin together , lookin at Models & Building some Models ? - That Idea is on th Wish list. I might take you up on your offer BoB. I would be God Smacked the whole time I was there.

You, My Friend ... You are a true Artist BOB !!! It's great to be able to mingle with such an Artist of the Hobby !!

Thank You for all You have done for the Hobby ! Past , Present , Future !! :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :ro: :ro:

"A Walk through Modeling History" .... No Doubt !!

Sorry I missed your comment. You bet, I could go for that!

Maybe someday. I would love to have all you guys over for some beer and model talk!

Bob

Re: My private museum. The full scale stuff. Part one.

Don't need to say anything, jump in the car and head out!

Bob

remember looking thrue the tamiya catalog to find the dioramas there, that made me wanna build something like that, it must been late 70s or early 80s.
I like the big dioramas but i think it takes alot of skill to make it look good, and you sure got what it takes to do it! :notworthy
wish i could come visit and see them in real, maybe some day... :)

Back