• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

The Duke Completes Three Vehicles in December.

Duke Maddog

Rounding out this month, we have three more vehicles coming out of the Motor Pool.

First is the 1/72 scale Takom German Leopard 2A7:

full

full

full

With that Leopard done I now have the entire line of 1/72 scale Leopards ever released.

Next is the 1/72 scale Aoshima Japanese AACV7A1 RAM/RS.

full

full

full

I'm not sure what RAM/RS stands for, but this is a pretty impressive vehicle.

Finally there is this 1/72 scale Trumpeter M1120 HEMMTT Load Handling System (LHS):

full

full

full

There they are, the (probably) last vehicles for 2022. My apologies for the picture quality, I still haven't found my camera.

Thanks for looking in, comments are welcome.

Duke: Its been WAY too long since I was on the forum. Your 3 vehicles from Dec. turned out fantastic. I need to get things back in order with my 1/72 scale armor. Due to a situation that I was not able to keep track of, ALL of my 1/72 armor got tossed out, as well as some Car models (Both current and OOP) and I haven't been able to replenish those lost kits. I like what you have been able to accomplish with this scale.

Dave Wahl

Dave thank you! I agree, it's been too long and I've missed your posts. I'm sorry to hear that all your kits got tossed; I do hope you can get some replacements. Hey if there's anything you want from the classic Airfix, Revell, Matchbox, , Hasegawa, or other older model companies, feel free to let me know. I'm constantly being given kits from these companies of models I've already built, and in some cases built multiples of so I don't mind passing them along.

Have you seen my entire vehicle collection from Las Vegas? Even I feel it is quite impressive.

Keep in touch my friend!

Mark: Right now, I'm just looking for the inexpensive kits of the Pz III, IV, Panther, and another Kubelwagen. They would have to be very cheep, as I don't have a lot of "Discretionary" cash, but those are the ones that I would like again.

Dave

Mark: Right now, I'm just looking for the inexpensive kits of the Pz III, IV, Panther, and another Kubelwagen. They would have to be very cheep, as I don't have a lot of "Discretionary" cash, but those are the ones that I would like again.

Dave

Well, allow me tq try and help you save some of that cash. I have a spare Kubelwagen for sure. I might even have a Panther and a PzIV in the stash that I don't ever see myself building. Let me confirm what I have and we can make arrangements to get them out to you.

Mark: I just remembered one other kit I've been searching for, but to no avail. I am looking for a British A-34 Comet, originally done by Matchbox, but could be by another Mfg. Let me know if you can find one of those as well, Ok.

Dave

Thank you James and Ian!

Dave, my apologies for not getting back to you sooner. I'm still looking, but I'll look for the Comet as well. I think I might have one extra, but I don't remember.

Stay tuned....

Still looking; I have so many boxes and they are stacked in impossible-to-reach places right now. We downgraded our storage and so everything is in chaos.

Take your time While searching, I've got the time. When you find them all, let me know and I'll send you my address, Ok??

Dave

Back