• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Team Hauler

animal

Here is the AMT White Freightliner built as a Stone, Woods and Cookie team hauler.

GEDC0096.jpg

GEDC0097.jpg

GEDC0098.jpg

GEDC0099.jpg

GEDC0100.jpg

GEDC0103.jpg

GEDC0104.jpg

GEDC0107-1.jpg

GEDC0103.jpg

GEDC0105.jpg

GEDC0106.jpg

You made the transition from military to civil trucks look easy! My first civil car after so much military had the dreaded orange peel effect. Yours look so smooth.
(y)

Regards,

You made the transition from military to civil trucks look easy! My first civil car after so much military had the dreaded orange peel effect. Yours look so smooth.
(y)

Regards,

I got lucky with the paint. I have learning a lot from the masters of painting and it proves that you can teach old dogs new tricks.

Awesome model Animal (y)

Btw "orange peel" would be a great name for a rod :lol: One of my favorite kits growing up was the "Orange Crate"
The kit even smelled like oranges, it was cool.

Tim

Nicely done Animal!

Nostalgic too! I haven't seen a Stone, Woods and Cook Willys model since the seventies! I built several of them way back when!

Thanks for sharing!

Bob

Back