• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Tamiya Horch w/ 2cm Flak 38 (Road to Al Alamein)

Adam Baker

Was working on this build when we packed up to move last year, so it never quite got finished.

Here's the original start pic

DSC01609.jpg

DSC01610.jpg

*edit*

Just got the updated shot. I've actually got a bit more work to do than I thought. The 2cm gun & trailer is almost finished. I've gotten a detail wash down on everything, but it never got farther than that. The Horch is assembled minus the tires, but I still have to paint the seats, and then start working on more weathering.

DSC03028_zpscaf62f28.jpg

Thanks James. I remember that for the most part is was a very nice & not overly difficult kit to build. The hardest part I had to deal w/ was the multi-piece hood, but that wasnt too difficult, once I figured out the best way to go about getting it together.

Well then now you got to practice scratch building and mount the gun in the passenger compartment :evil:

images

James

Back