• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

TAMIYA BF-109 1/48

I bought three 1/48 “flying thing” kits at the end of last year to build over the Christmas break. (Need a small break from the Centurion I am building.) :unsure: This Tamiya BF-109 is the first one I finished. I thought it was a great little kit, very easy to build with nice detail. It took me awhile to paint though. I stuffed up the canopy; I should have used PVA glue, but used the normal plastic glue & it left a smear.
img_1872_20100303_1080232592.jpg
[/img]
img_1873_20100303_1242273774.jpg
[/img]
img_1874_20100303_1298588639.jpg
[/img]

Hiya John.

That is a niiiiiice looking Me. I have always liked every version of the 109, and yours looks great. I think that black 8 is a great looking scheme, and you have done a great job with the paint job on this kit. I was wondering though if you are going to put the antena wire on it? It would really finish off a great kit.

Gary B)

John,
Looks great. Doesn't have enough battle damage for my liking,
but it sure looks nice. As Gary says, the antenna will be the
icing on the cake.
Shawn

Hiya John.

That is a niiiiiice looking Me. I have always liked every version of the 109, and yours looks great. I think that black 8 is a great looking scheme, and you have done a great job with the paint job on this kit. I was wondering though if you are going to put the antena wire on it? It would really finish off a great kit.

Gary
Gary
I was going to get some "EZ-Line" from Red Roo Models but I'm a bit slack & have'nt done it yet :blink But I will because I've built a few more of these flying things just lately that also need antenna wire.

John Short wrote:
Hiya John.

Gary
Gary
I was going to get some "EZ-Line" from Red Roo Models but I'm a bit slack & have'nt done it yet :blink But I will because I've built a few more of these flying things just lately that also need antenna wire.

Hi John.

You do know, don't you, that you could make about a bazillion miles of the stuff for about two cents by just stretching sprue ?

Gary B)

Back