• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Tale of two Tigers

Xavier Ruiz

hi Friends

these are my latest models are two models of the brand Afv built from box, with the only additions in plastic periscopes, the gun barrel of the Rb Models and front machine gun Aber, using the kit for coaxial gun mantlet .
missing putty in some small area, and paint around late August vacations.

would fail a third party, but that will be another history.. end of the year if all goes well..

Xavier

IMG_0533.jpg

IMG_0534.jpg

IMG_0535.jpg

IMG_0536.jpg

IMG_0537.jpg

IMG_0538.jpg

IMG_0539.jpg

IMG_0540.jpg

IMG_0541.jpg

IMG_0542.jpg

IMG_0543.jpg

IMG_0544.jpg

Those AFV Tigers are great kits,I really like the late with the molded zimm,much nicer then the Tamiya.Your project is coming out great.Are you using the rubber band tracks or AM tracks ?I wasn't crazy about those tracks.

thanks friends for your comments. B)

I have tracks for those of Skybow / Afv Plastic.. because in my normal trade did not have the metal Friulmodel . :(
WWII productions and not located in Europe. :(

early model of Kurks be painted .. very classic .. ;)
the late .. hummm .. I have several options ?? :evil:

Xavier

the first of the two tigers.
is based on two profiles, the book elements in combat No. 3
is a mixture of the two and represent a vehicle of Pz.Abt. 506 in the winter of 43/44.
currently based on airbrush work and some brush .. ;)
some more pictures of the same author.

http://www.maquinasdeguerra.cl/index.html

I hope you enjoy it.

xavier

IMG_0794.jpg

IMG_0796.jpg

IMG_0798.jpg

IMG_0799.jpg

IMG_0800.jpg

IMG_0801.jpg

Nice details and nice build. You said two tigers, I think I see only one here, unpainted and then painted one. Are they the same one?

Back