• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Ta-183

SA Dave

20 July 1944 - Hitler is killed in a bomb explosion

25 July 1944 - The new German command surrenders to Patton

30 July 1944 - Patton having raced through Germany arrives in Warsaw and accepts the surrender of the last German defence forces

5 August 1944 - RUSSIA DECLARES WAR ON THE ALLIES

So... what happened in 1945? Come on, keep the storyline up to 1946! It sounds interesting so far.

What markings for this bird?

Regards,

Great! :)

:popcorn

Btw, I have this PM model Ta-183 in my display case, cool kit.

All the best!
Dusan.

Timeline makes sense.... So in '46 the former 'Nazi' Luftwaffe is fighting alongside the Allies against the Ivans.... or did the Allies take-over the development and deployment of the Ta183 (78th FG markings, anyone ??).... or did I get too close to the glue again ??

Ian

All will be revealed soon. Me and a friend have been playing around with an difrent timeline and this is what I came up with. If you guys like it I will tell more. It will be an Luftwaffe bird for those that wondered :geek

Here is where I am with the model

I'm really looking forward to seeing this one getting to the finish line! The Ta 183 is probably the most iconic Luft 46 a/c and one of my favorite.

M

you will be waiting a loooonnnnngggg time. Dave never gets in a hurry to finish anything.

Sorry but I need a bad combination A day that I dont have work-work and my eyes are good on that day.

Been having more good eye days but also more work :idonno

Back