• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

T-30 AND T-37

alex

THOUGHT ID ASK YOU FIRST
ANYBODY HAS A SPARE 1/35 RUSSIAN AMPHIBIAN T-30 AND T-37. THE WHERE MADE BY VARIOUS EX SOVIET BLOCK PRODUCERS BUT I CANT GET MY HANDS ON ANY AT THE MOMENT.

Since you're shouting (ALL CAPS) I guess you really want the kits!
B)

STC Start released the T-30/T-40 kits (parts for both were on the sprue). This was released by Maquette as well.

They also released the T-37 and T-38 (different upper hull to place the turret correctly). Avoid the AER T-38 (or any variation thereof such as the TOM release). I have resin versions of these prototypes from Arsenal/Ace which have white metal details and tracks. Stick with the polystyrene versions and you will be happier.

Regards and good luck,

thanks for your reply, actually yes i do need these two kits i know the aer kits are horrible the single peice running gear is useless. as for the other i cant seem to find any of the start kits, as usual i start running before i put my shoes on. ive already finised the running gear suspension arms and blockers for the t-30/40 together with various aftermarket tracks and p.e. but i still dont have the kit. dimensionally the start kit is not bad and would save me a lot of time as i would not have to scratch it

Back