• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

T-28 GOES TO JAPAN

I'm simply amazed at the high quality/quantity ratio you achieve. Many can put out lots of kits but their quality isn't the same as others who only put out a few. You've achieved an excellent balance!

Regards,

I'm simply amazed at the high quality/quantity ratio you achieve. Many can put out lots of kits but their quality isn't the same as others who only put out a few. You've achieved an excellent balance!

Regards,

Thanks!

Maybe I should slow down........NOT!

:laugh:

I agree with Saul! What tremendous output at a level of quality that is unsurpassed. I bow in the presence of greatness! :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Truly overwhelming work!

Almost to the finish line. Did some weathering, but still a work in progress.

T2864.jpg

T2865.jpg

T2866.jpg

T2867.jpg

T2868.jpg

T2870.jpg

T2871.jpg

B)

And therein lies the difference between a mediocre modeler like me and a Master like you: I would have called that done. Even though I might not see how you could improve this, I know you'll do it in amazing ways. Way to go man!

And therein lies the difference between a mediocre modeler like me and a Master like you: I would have called that done. Even though I might not see how you could improve this, I know you'll do it in amazing ways. Way to go man!

Just a little dirt and grim.

Thanks Duke!

I'm calling the T28 done. Added the last decals, flat coat, and antennas. Thanks to everyone for commenting and following along.

:)

T2872.jpg

T2873.jpg

T2874.jpg

T2876.jpg

T2877.jpg

T2878.jpg

T2879.jpg

T2880.jpg

T2881.jpg

CHERRY_BLOSSOM_2.jpg

B)