• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Surf is in da House.

I've been to Perth, and my ol' Papa was a plumber, so I got endless laughter & fascination out of the Loo-coriolis CCW effect! Rum was a factor, and the Striking Ladies Down-unda!
Well come to The Jungle, Baby!!

I just got back and I'm finally getting caught up with things and now I'm heading out again tonight for the IPMS USA Nationals in Columbus.

Welcome aboard from one Mark to another. Glad to see you over here too. Looking forward to seeing your work again.

Hi Guys. Long time no see. For those who don't know me my Name is Mark. Gerry told me to come on over. I am from the Land downunder. Been modelling for over 40 Years and thoroughly enjoy it. Have a warped sense of Humor so was told I would fir in very well. Have my own Straight Jacket from another Site. See you all around.....Cheers mark

Gooday Mark how u doing? :pilot

Hey Buddy I am doing fine. Been busy lately so have not been on the Boards but will be catching up.....Cheers mark

Glad to have you here Mark.
I had a lady friend that did some missionary work over in Papua NG last year.
She was based out of Townsville down-under.

Tim

Back