• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Support Count is 9

If it's a long campaign i'm in, not sure how many campaigns i entered so far i must check that out, when things start calming down here and our son starts sleeping :java then i hope to get some more benchtime again.
I have some RSO's and trucks and tractors so i'm in :)
//Mats

If it's a long campaign i'm in, not sure how many campaigns i entered so far i must check that out, when things start calming down here and our son starts sleeping :java then i hope to get some more benchtime again.
I have some RSO's and trucks and tractors so i'm in :)
//Mats
See if Veerle can get in also, the more the merrier. :D

If it's a longer campaign she is in she say :) she have a Sd.kfz 11 from Afv club in the shelf here, in fact we have two! we can build 2 the same :)
//Mats

If it's a longer campaign she is in she say :) she have a Sd.kfz 11 from Afv club in the shelf here, in fact we have two! we can build 2 the same :)
//Mats
I bet you are glad you did not build 2 of the last model you guys finished together :rotf

Back