• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

STZ T-34 1941

THem clamps don't look beat up. They look well used!! :D Good job Terry!! :drinks

Well that's one way to put it. :rotf

Thanks!

B)

So, how do you do the voodoo that you do ta do them? I'm not new to pe but, always looking to learn new tricks :hmmm

I don't do anything special. I just try to make it work and half the time in don't. Not really one of my strong suites.

I had to go back to the last page top make sure I had posted on this Terry ..... I did still I think that is very good PE .... one of my stumbling points ...... Even if that is the best one still better than anything I can do ...... :notworthy (y) :notworthy

THem clamps don't look beat up. They look well used!! :D Good job Terry!! :drinks

Well that's one way to put it. :rotf

Thanks!

B)

So, how do you do the voodoo that you do ta do them? I'm not new to pe but, always looking to learn new tricks :hmmm

I don't do anything special. I just try to make it work and half the time in don't. Not really one of my strong suites.

Oh I hear ya there Terry! pe isn't one of my strong points either. Mostly ship railings & pe on aircraft. Aint no way I could do it on a tank!! Corse, I done a tank in say 30+ yrs...

More photo etch then on to the turret.

DSC03095.JPG

DSC03096.JPG

DSC03097.JPG

DSC03098.JPG

DSC03099.JPG

B)

I like it! I always thought it was a shame to paint over a model when it is all decked out in photo etch.

Back