• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

StuG III D Budapest 1945

also thinned slightly I use it to stick down my Photoetch.

Hope that helps :drinks

:blink

Now that would be sticky. Great idea.

John I have learned so much form these ground pounders over the years it's not funny, well ok some of it turned out funny but that's another story.

Wow, the stowage looks really cool, Andy! Sorry I missed the earlier installments, will follow along from here. :ro: :drinks

Thank you one and all for the kind comments.

With most of the construction work done Im nearly there ready for the body painting although I am starting the stowage

I am in two minds on how to do the winter whitewash,.....has anyone done this recently and if so how was the outcome ?

Thank you one and all for the kind comments.

With most of the construction work done Im nearly there ready for the body painting although I am starting the stowage

I am in two minds on how to do the winter whitewash,.....has anyone done this recently and if so how was the outcome ?

Personally ( says the airplane guy ) I was very impressed on MIG's video on winter camo . He makes it look so easy but very nicely done.

Cheers, Christian B)

Back