• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

St Louis Rams DT Darell Scott Custom and a visit

Joe Hudson

Master at Arms
Hey guys,

We had the pleaseure of having Darell Scott, DT St Louis Rams over to the house tonight. He was such a NICE guy! He and his girlfriend came over and spent some really nice quality time with my kids, my wife and I. He signed all kinds of things for the boys and was just a joy to be around.
I had the pleasure of doing a custom for Darell's girlfriend as a Christmas gift for him. He really liked it and now I get to do another one for him and this one will be cool...A Clemson one!!

I wanted to show pictures of Darell at the house and of a very SPECIAL item he gave to the boys.....A signed jersey of his!

Thanks for looking.

Here is Darell in action

12_64641.jpg

Darell and myself..my wife kept telling him, WOW you are so big! ;)

P2230240.jpg

Darell with the boys

P2230241.jpg

The jersey

P2230242.jpg

P2230243.jpg

The custom

PC210837.jpg

PC210836.jpg

PC210841.jpg

Hey Saul,

Thanks. I alwasy make them have to come over part of the deal to do one! Then they are always just so nice to the kids.

GOOOOO TIGERS!

Not that I'm that big in college football but my blood does run orange.

He's one of those Southern Boys so you know he's from good stock...:D

Back