• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

South Africa 2010

Kreighshoer

aaaaaaaaah ... the groups for the football world championship 2010 are allotted!

australia has to beat germany, ghana and serbia only! that is more than manageable for the aussies! good chances to reach the next round! :D

and what interests me most is the squadra azzurra!!! italy will only have to crush slovakia, beat up paraguay and give newsealand a bad thrashing to do the next step for the fifth championship!

interesting will be to watch england vs u.s.a. - that will be fun! that funny island west of europe vs the colonies! ;)

but in the end italy will be world champion anyway! :woohoo:

forza azzurri!!!

(ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha)

Kreighshoer wrote:
aaaaaaaaah ... the groups for the football world championship 2010 are allotted!

australia has to beat germany, ghana and serbia only! that is more than manageable for the aussies! good chances to reach the next round! :D

and what interests me most is the squadra azzurra!!! italy will only have to crush slovakia, beat up paraguay and give newsealand a bad thrashing to do the next step for the fifth championship!

interesting will be to watch england vs u.s.a. - that will be fun! that funny island west of europe vs the colonies! ;)

but in the end italy will be world champion anyway! :woohoo:

forza azzurri!!!

(ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha)

Well if they keep pretending they are hurt and crying like little girls like last time we played them :pp :pp they probably will :laugh:

Jenny :kiss:

hm i am a little bit in trouble with this group I am half :laugh: serbian half german :pinch: and my girl ist austrian but that dosent matter in soccer :evil:

cheers Mirko

I'd be happy to ride through in second spot from the group stage.The Aussies need more attacking spark, and hopefully things can change in half a year...
And Laura, an ANZAC collective payback to knock off the azzuri would be super...

:laugh:

Unsurprisingly South Africa got an easy group A. FIFA-fixing at it's best :huh: Let's hope the Socceroos don't get swindled like they did last time...

Hi Laura and welcome back ;)

Of course I'm with you: FORZA AZZURRI !!!! Campioni del mondo per la quinta volta !!!! I hope !!! :unsure:

Cheers :cheer:
Massimo

Today is decision day! :)

Australia vs Serbia

What are your predictions for group D ?
I think we wil beat aussies B)

Best Regards,

Aleksa

Back