• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Sorry, Another Football custom! St Louis Rams WR

Joe Hudson

Master at Arms
Here is the custom I am doing for Keenan Burton, WR St Louis Ram. He had called me and asked if I would do one for him and I was more than happy to do so. He did not tell me anything other than the type of helmet he wears and to make it any way I wanted. I wanted to try and put some action in it so I decided to try and make it like he is up in the air and adjusting to an under thrown pass.

I will have this one in primer tonight and will be painting on him right after the Chamberlain, who is in primer now.

Thanks for looking,

Joe

P7250131.jpg

P7250134.jpg

P7250137.jpg

P7250138.jpg

Hey guys,

I have not painted a black skin in quite some time so this was really back to the drawing boards for me! Normally I will try to do some resculpting to the face but he will have the mask, chinstrap and visor so I am not really sure how much you would see. :-/

1_799329.jpg

3_527655.jpg

2_933335.jpg

Back