• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Some of my work

Ovidiu

Ok guys, here's some allied tanks:

MY DESERT SHERMAN.

Dragon 6447 kit

A%20%281%29.jpg

A%20%284%29.jpg

A%20%283%29.jpg

A%20%282%29.jpg

MY CROCODILE

Tamiya kit

c3.jpg

c2.jpg

Untitled-4.jpg

I try a little diorama about Bergen Belsen concentration camp release

c1.jpg

SHERMAN DOZER

Dragon&Academy kits. Of course the german canister and US Army box. is wrong , because it is Koreea and US Marine Corps

d%20%281%29.jpg

d%20%283%29.jpg

d%20%282%29.jpg

All comments are welcome
Thank You

I think you've done this before...

So many nice touches I can't say enough. Each time I look I see something else. the oil stain on the drive, the shading on the tarps and stowage, dust, dirt.

but like a good pizza, I need some more just to make sure I like it. :mpup

(and I really like the fact you don't use photobucket!!!)

nice work and the liberation scene would have been perfect for the 'picture perfect' group build.

Regards,

Oh I love those shermans really nice work I look forward to seeing more.

Terry B)

Hi there.

If you put that Churchill or that Dozer Sherman out onto some raw dirt they would be virtually indistinguishable from the real thing. That Dozer blade looks just like steel. Excellent painting and weathering there.

Cheers from Peter

Beautifull work Ovidiu!!

I just love the Sherman Dozer, as said before the dozer blade is amazing but also the metal look of the tanks is so nicely done!!

Great pictures too! Those with the text on it could be used as boxart! Very nice.

I hope to see more of your work soon!!

Cheers Erik

Ovidiu

Well done all round. These are some of the best paint/weathering effects i've seen. I must say too that the blade on the Sherman is stunning.

Ant

Thank you all for your kind words.
No matter what I do, matter what I will do from now on. Now I have to work to a Sturer Emil (Trumpeter 1/35 kit) and KV-1 (Paul Khoroshilov's tank - Trumpeter 1/35). But right now I took a break for braille group with an Panzer IV G. :)

O,

I really like your tank builds and the beautiful, rich photos along with great photoshop presentations.
My favorite is your Desert Sherman.

alex wence

Back