• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Some new work..sorry not armor but WWII !

Joe Hudson

Master at Arms
Here are some new things that I have had the pleasure of doing. These are 1/32 scale German Pilots. Sorry about the one picture but I will post a better one soon along with the painted versions. I am also getting close to finishing up another one too. Thanks for looking and all comments welcomed.

Joe

2_955267.jpg

3_380630.jpg

4_769425.jpg

1_722307.jpg

5_352774.jpg

Hey Saul,

Thanks. I will see what the boss says and if not maybe we can do you a 1/1 conversion. Can you get me any info on them?

Joe

Joe, looks like you've been busy. Don't know what you're apologizing this is all a great treat!

Can I get you information? If your boss says yes, let him know my library becomes your library. ;) That's more than 3000+ tomes on military history & technology and over 1.5 Terabytes of photographs and documents.

Regards,

Can I get you information? If your boss says yes, let him know my library becomes your library. ;) That's more than 3000+ tomes on military history & technology and over 1.5 Terabytes of photographs and documents.

Regards,

Hey Saul,

Sounds like a plan. Shoot me whatever you can and then we can go from there.

Bob, Andy, Martina nd James thanks for the kind words. I hope that these might find some good use. The next ones are pretty cool too. I think they would go good with some kind of aircraft wedgie too.

Joe

Re: Some new work..UPDATE NEW Figure

Here is a new one that I finished and now is cast. It a pilot climbing out of the cockpit saying he has 4 hits. I will prime him later and then start painting him this week. Thanks for looking and all comments welcomed good or bad.

Joe

6_362190.jpg

7_668066.jpg

8_124624.jpg

9_284311.jpg

Huh? Owe me? I haven't sent you the references yet as you have not e-mailed me.
;)

Regards,

Here is a new one that I finished and now is cast. It a pilot climbing out of the cockpit saying he has 4 hits. I will prime him later and then start painting him this week. Thanks for looking and all comments welcomed good or bad.

Joe

6_362190.jpg

7_668066.jpg

8_124624.jpg

9_284311.jpg

WoW !! These Rock !! Joe .... can you seriously think about an SBS on casting .... I'm dying to learn th Art & You My friend .. have it ! Great stuff !!! .... Even IF He is a Pilot ! Fantastic !!!

ERIK

Back