• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Soft Skins

Sherman 18

Master at Arms
Soft Skin campaign

Any year and any theater

Anything that is a soft skin, jeeps, staff cars, tractors, full tracked cargo carriers, military semi tractors, trucks, non armored half-tracks even tank transporters. I would like to include add armor trucks (Gun Trucks), or soft skin vehicles that have modified with some armor.

Thoughts?

045g.jpg

1228629.jpg

1300114162_35466_henschel_33d1_photo.jpg

1381444_10152034679226018_1604798579_n.jpg

2732539504_4b41c2941a_b.jpg

2obrambulance5B15D.jpg

38965-728x545.jpg

Italeri Dodge Ambulance & 'Beep' for certain, might dig-out something else too :soldier

Ian

I was thinking about one of these;

Studebaker 6X6

International-01.jpg

studUS6U-68-595_DmitriiK.jpg

Really not sure yet there are a couple other vehicles I would like to do also :hmmm

I have a nice figure a friend once sent me I am sure HER skin is very soft - Does it count as she also has a nice BIG sword

I'm already participating in a Softskin Group Build on the Missing Lynx Braille Scale Forums. That being said, I still have a ton of softskins I can dig into. I might just do this, depending on the starting and ending dates.

I have bunches of these including conversions, the hard part would be choosing one ! It will also depend on the time frame as I've already signed on for a couple others. With this new format it's real easy to get over committed.

I got some stuff for this. A couple of ICM truck kits for sure.

Terry :D

Back