• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Show us your mugg

OK, I'll play...

... In c1990 I looked like this:

h09507d3.jpg

But like most folks I succumbed to middle-age-spread, MPB and general fat-but-happy-ness !!

2006, our Honeymoon: this was me crossing the Equator off the Galapagos Islands:

h581d6d4_2014-04-08.jpg

A couple of years later, whilst on TDY with C-Flight 22Sqn at RAF Valley, just before HRH joined !!

h9a7c002.jpg

he5670da.jpg

And, now I look like this - My business card pic in all my 51 year old glory !!

hc25df87.jpg

As you can see over the years I have become no stranger to the 'dessert trolley'.

Ian

I tell him that every morning, but he just looks back from the mirror, with a "who do you think you are?" expression

This was at a local beach club, where we were married... besides, I haven't built a boat since 1970...

Ok guys! The time of truth is come :coolio . Some pictures about me.
It's me when i was 4 years old.

Fight for freedom! Some airsoft fight.

My lovely girlfriend Andrea.

Me and my tailgunner Filemon. Watch my six

Ha, another one of those "What's he doing with her?" couples :rotf

yeah I can see my 90lb Lab curled up on my shoulders...Great pictures, thanks!

He's look like Yoda in the Star Wars movie Empire Strikes Back. Sitting on Luke's back and say: Luke,do or do not. There is no try. :smack

I have gotten it. One of my cats; when she was younger, would sit on my shoulders like that while I cooked in the kitchen. She stayed up there the whole time I cooked and only came down when I served up the meal. It was fun and I enjoyed it. I miss it actually. None of my cats are lap cats, despite my best efforts and I miss that too.

Anyway, on with the Muggs....

You have probably seen this around, but it needs a copy here.

My buddy Harley and I from a while back. Still look the same so why bother with something newer. :D

Meandmybuddy-a.jpg~original

My first ever 'selfie' taken yesterday on my deck @ 1800. 27c in the shade... N-i-i-i-i-ce

hcfd1511.jpg

Ian.

Back