• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Show us your modelling caves, workshops etc etc

Now I see why you work so fast ... it's your chair it doesn't swivel or have rollers ... once your there ... :woohoo: there you are ... :popcorn

It is Tidy at them moment so I must have has a weak downtime and did some cleaning....... :frantic :frantic :frantic

Well as you can tell by My in activity here on MA ... I've been very busy this weekend ... It started on Saturday when our camp went to fix a Old Soldiers Headstone Pic's on Facebook ... also on Friday evening my new work area got delivered ... I spent Sunday afternoon & Monday cleaning & moving totes into the new place ... Yep I'll soon be out of the House ... :rotf

hf527570.JPG

h31a37ac.JPG

hcd66845.JPG

h77f28de.JPG

ha1b52fb.JPG

I guess since it was free to move & to have the price is right ... also there is a Ac/Heat unit so I could be doing lots of time Here ... (y) :ro: :dude

Very nice! I so need to clean mine. Got a 4 day weekend coming up so I might just put that on the list.

Thanks Fellers ... I've been waiting on this for almost a year great to see it has a permanent Home ... :woohoo:

Back