• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Shinden

Your doing a great job on this model. Like a dope, I sold mine. :bang head The Wright Flyer, went tail first also. Gary S.

Your doing a great job on this model. Like a dope, I sold mine. :bang head The Wright Flyer, went tail first also. Gary S.

Don't despair Gary . I bought this one from a modeler that was getting rid of models " he would never build" :coolio
Didn't really spend a lot on it either . A month latter he was looking for stuff he had sold when he found out it was valuable :idonno

Cheers, C. B)

After watching that film again last night , I realized that my suspicion was right :coolio

Somehow , the decal sheet only comes with one set of the mysterious yellow line in front of right air intakes . :coolio
I used some old decals an a very sharp scalpel blade and made another set for the left side .

hc2e357a.jpg

I sprayed a coat of clear flat and started on the light detail.

h06e8b78.jpg

Cheers, C. B)

Back