• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Sharkmouth's Garage Sale, 48th Scale, Spring 2018

Updated trade list, see below.

If spending more than $100USD across any of my sales, I will offer two options.

1. Free shipping to Continental US or split the shipping cost for International.
2. Free lay-a-way as long as the items are paid up by June 28th, 2017.

If interested, send an e-mail to saul AT sharkmouth DOT com but do NOT PM me. It will be sold to the first person buying. If you have a question, feel free to ask but note that someone else may buy it while the conversation is occurring. I am in the US and can only ship on Saturdays. Shipping to outside the US is expensive. PayPal only accepted once I contact you with the total including shipping.

If trading, each pays the way to the other.
Trade Wants
Trumpeter 1/35th BTR-80 Kit 01594 (4 needed) & any aftermarket
Panda hobby BMD-1 (3 needed) & any aftermarket
Panda Hobby BMD-2 (2 needed) & any aftermarket
Hobby Boss 1/48th EMB-314 Super Tucano & any aftermarket
Eduard 1/48th Spitfire MK VIII aftermarket
Hasegawa 1/48th F-2A (F-16 look alike) & any aftermarket
Note: If you don't have the kits but you do have the aftermarket for the ones listed above, we can still work something out.

Fishbed from OEZ. Two are offered. Each builds into one of the following variants: MF/BIS/SMT. $10USD for both as weapons are removed. New decals will be included from leftover Eduard sheets.
GarageOEZMiG21Bagged.JPG

The original Japanese multimedia kit with plastic, PE steel, and white metal for $25USD:
GSFW190D9.JPG

Note that Hobby Decal dry transfer stenciling is included.

$50USD for both kits
Before the Great Wall Hobby kit, this was it! Complete with resin detail parts:

GSFW189.JPG

AND

GSAR196.JPG

Remember, $50USD for both kits

Hobbycraft La-7 missing decals but two sets of Eduard PE details included for $12USD:
GarageHobbyCraftLA7.JPG

Noticed that the La-7 also has a set of True Details main wheels and Squadron replacement vacuum-formed canopy (2 in the set).

LTD LaGG-3 with replacement ICM decals for $10USD:
GarageLaGG3.JPG

$25USD
Trumpeter02897Su9Ubox.JPG

Make an offer on the following package.
I have a 48th scale Flanker package I may consider selling since it is a large aircraft and the Trumpeter kits I have been buying are very good. The package includes:
Academy sprues, with decals and instructions, no box.
Eduard PE set for above.
KMC resin upgrade with PE for above (new cockpit & wheels).
Resin (Quick boost?) wheels.
Resin Quick Boost nose.
Resin Quick Boost burner cans.
Resin Quick Boost probes.
Brass Master Model pitot tube.
New Hi-Decal decal set.
Resin K-36DM ejection seat.

Decals, instructions, and resin bit to convert your kit. $10USD shipped anywhere in the US
HasegawaRedBaron.jpg

Horrible kit, make this one twice as bad as I'm including both the MC.202 as well as the MC.205 kits. $15 USD
TauroMC202M205.jpg

Want to trade for the F-105D kit from Hobby Boss. Tossing in a complete (OK, pilots went to crew another aircraft), but started, Monogram Wild Weasel.
HobbyBossF105G.jpg

Found a slew of Hobbycraft Bf 109 F-K kits to get rid of (shapes are very good as they are based on the well designed Monogram Bf 109G-10) but detail is poor and fit needs tweaking. Any interest? As they are bagged, they will be cheap. New decals must be included as the old ones are unusable.

E-mail me, no PMs, if interested.

Regards,

Updated trade list.

1. Free shipping to Continental US or split the shipping cost for International.
2. Free lay-a-way as long as the items are paid up by October 30th, 2018.

If interested, send an e-mail to saul AT sharkmouth DOT com but do NOT PM me. It will be sold to the first person buying. If you have a question, feel free to ask but note that someone else may buy it while the conversation is occurring. I am in the US and can only ship on Saturdays. Shipping to outside the US is expensive. PayPal only accepted once I contact you with the total including shipping.

Trade Wants
Panda hobby BMD-1 (4 needed) & any aftermarket
Note: If you don't have the kits but you do have the aftermarket for the ones listed above, we can still work something out.

Fishbed from OEZ. Two are offered. Each builds into one of the following variants: MF/BIS/SMT. $10USD for both as weapons are removed. New decals will be included from leftover Eduard sheets.
GarageOEZMiG21Bagged.JPG

The original Japanese multimedia kit with plastic, PE steel, and white metal for $25USD:
GSFW190D9.JPG

Hobbycraft La-7 missing decals but two sets of Eduard PE details included for $12USD:
GarageHobbyCraftLA7.JPG

Noticed that the La-7 also has a set of True Details main wheels and Squadron replacement vacuum-formed canopy (2 in the set).

GarageLaGG3.JPG

$25USD

I have a 48th scale Flanker package I may consider selling since it is a large aircraft and the Trumpeter kits I have been buying are very good. The package includes:
Eduard PE set for above.
Resin Quick Boost nose.
New Hi-Decal decal set.

Decals, instructions, and resin bit to convert your kit. $10USD shipped anywhere in the US
HasegawaRedBaron.jpg

Horrible kit, make this one twice as bad as I'm including both the MC.202 as well as the MC.205 kits. $15 USD
TauroMC202M205.jpg

Want to trade for the F-105D kit from Hobby Boss. Tossing in a complete (OK, pilots went to crew another aircraft), but started, Monogram Wild Weasel.
HobbyBossF105G.jpg

Regards,

Updated trade list.

2. Free lay-a-way as long as the items are paid up by October 30th, 2018.

Trade Wants
Panda hobby BMD-1 (4 needed) & any aftermarket

GarageOEZMiG21Bagged.JPG

GSFW190D9.JPG

GarageHobbyCraftLA7.JPG

GarageLaGG3.JPG

$25USD

Eduard PE set for above.
Resin Quick Boost nose.
New Hi-Decal decal set.

HasegawaRedBaron.jpg

TauroMC202M205.jpg

HobbyBossF105G.jpg

Two Hasegawa kits Bf 109G-6 and G-14 (complete but sprue frames are cut to fit into one box and have room for aftermarket items). Expect some aftermarket goodies (decals, pe, resin, or a combination) to be included if we have traded before.
Hasegawa48Bf109G6box.JPG

$30USD for both kits...

Regards,

Back