• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

SECOND CHANCE SIGN UP SUMMARY

I will do my cold steel dio first and if i have time for it i will also try to finnish my Sci-fi entry :)

I'll be in on this one. Here's the ones I want to get that I didn't finish or haven't started:

-> "Quarterscale or smaller madness!" I build between 44 and 56 small scale models every year, and yet I've NEVER finished a Small Scale Group Build! That is inexcusable for a Virtuoso of Miniatures like myself! I'm going after this one.

-> "Braille Scale Bonanza I & II!" Even though I never entered these, I want these ribbons. After all, the only thing I build is "Braille Scale", I should have the ribbons for them!!

-> "Have Gun Will Travel." I should have finished this a long time ago. I'm going for this one.

-> "Dave Harper Pacific Campaign!" I never started this, but wanted to. I didn't start because at the time I had no Pacific War subjects. Now that I have several Pacific War subjects, I could build for this.

I'll post the pics of the models I choose for these Campaigns once I decide what I want to do. Thanks.

Hmmm. I never did finish that Bastogne M2A1 for the half track badge...

Ken, I looked at the links to see what I could do. They were hosted on the TanksAndThings.com gallery which is no more. They may be gone as well. If it helps, PM me and I can provide the image names to update the post.

Regards,

Guys, tell me something, from wich campaing are this one?

pb_ribbon.png

oa_ribbon.png

helmet.png

mbtafv_ribbon.png

And this is for "Duel in the Sun"?
dits_ribbon.png

And this is for "I hate fly Things"?
ihwt_ribbon.png

thanks guys, I'm working in my schedule! :D

Guys, tell me something, from wich campaing are this one?

pb_ribbon.png

oa_ribbon.png

helmet.png

mbtafv_ribbon.png

The last two are extra ribbons John made up for is for future use. PB_Ribbon I'm not sure of, Terry, you know?
OA_Ribbon is assign by us for Outstanding Achievement Award.

These above ribbons are not available for Second Chance.
And this is for "Duel in the Sun"?
dits_ribbon.png

And this is for "I hate fly Things"?
ihwt_ribbon.png

:D

Correct.

Hi Terry ,

Have 1 to enter ,

Ramcke Kubelwagen in the El Alamein GB(some progress done yet)

Can you move my previous thread in El Alamein GB to here ?

Thanks
JOEY

Hello,

My second chance will be with new He-219, for Quarter Scale Madness II.
My "Beethoven-Gerät" was semi successful but my "Schräge Musik" should be ok? Rules?
https://www.modelersalliance.com/forum/wesendorf-field/104704-beethoven-geraet#107595

All the best!
Dusan.

OK, since that original build was only a month long, you got a month from now to git'er done. :popcorn

Hi can someone move my "T-34 and german mortar team" entry from the cold steel campaign to here?
Thanks
Mats

Hi can someone move my "T-34 and german mortar team" entry from the cold steel campaign to here?
Thanks
Mats

Done https://www.modelersalliance.com/forum/second-chance/91721-t-34-and-german-mortar-team
James

Thought i would give this a second chance to, soon i have some empty space here on the bench :)

https://www.modelersalliance.com/forum/sci-fi-showdown/80752-sdkfz-304-light-transporter-qkatzeq

just need it moved here, James? :)

//Mats

I want three- I have a Tamiya 251/1 hannomag I would like to add to HALFTRACKS and a resin walking mummy figure I would like to add to TWILIGHT ZONE (we should do a second on that one too). And a 1/72 F4U-1 Corsair for the USMC build. All these builds came out and ended before I joined the forum, hope that works. Thanks CR :fencing

While I'm waiting muse for my current projects, I decided to start a "Cold Steel" campaign with Zvezda T-26 :)

Hello friends, it's been while since I build something.
But I wish to return slow if no pressure, and like tosign up to the Sci-fi Showdown, with
a sign-up, that I had take initial pictures (But I lost), but don't open the topic, for my Space Shuttle from Armageddon movie. I glue the fuselage, this is the actual state of the building:
NovasAgosto13_059.JPG

May I sign up? :hmmm
It's a simple kit from Revell on 1/144

Cheers

Art

Back