• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

SECOND CHANCE SIGN UP SUMMARY

Yes Sir! :soldier

I'm already done some progress, later I start the topic and up the pics! :Hiay

Cheers :drinks

Art

I'm in on this one w/ a couple that I had started.

The first is the 1/2500 USS Enterprise that I started for the Sci-Fi campaign. It really hasnt progressed any farther than where it was in the last update during the Sci-Fi campaign. I'll get the pic's & thread started this weekend.

I'll have to look, I cant remember if I've joined any other campaigns that I failed to finish. If I did, I may pull those up as well.

*edit

Just remembered Horch & 2cm gun I started for the Road to Al Alamein. I had it very close to finished, but moved and ran out of time prior to packing it up. Again, I'll get the pic's up this weekend.

*edit2*

While going back & looking through the previous campaigns, I found out that I signed up for the Great 88 campaign w/ my Tiger 1, which I never started. I'd planned on using a set of Fruil tracks I've got, but then found out they are the old first generation design, which has issues w/ falling apart, so I'm going to skip those, and use the stock tracks. Like the other 2, I'll get the pic's up this weekend.

I would like to join in if I may. I have an M4A3(76)W from either 2002,or2003.

Never mind. I should have read the rules first. :bang head :facepalm :smack

Back