• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Sdkfz7-1

Le2

Hello everyone. I open this thread to share with you what I'm doing with this truck have commissioned me to paint.
The model was build by its owner and its my turn to paint.
The vehicle owner wants a liming worn white and abandoned in the snow for a scene that plans to build vehicle.

First painting stage.

12208478_641467932660342_7678729088032028630_n%201_zpsnlihlucv.jpg

The process of somewhat advanced liming and limiting some sectors of rust and chipping.

DSCN4818_zpslybpryhw.jpg

Rust sector.

DSCN4877_zps0dnr9df3.jpg

Their low and the flak which is mounted on this truck.
It remains to integrate external grids box truck, cab interior and several other details along the same but it is taking shape.

DSCN5145b_zpsjqnksyuh.jpg

DSCN5146b_zpszudelux6.jpg

As the owner wants to place in a muddy field something buried I got a little dirty.

DSCN5548b_zps5gbzrrt9.jpg

DSCN5549b_zpspcfvcymr.jpg

The products used to finish this stage.

DSCN5554b_zpsnn3yhkrn.jpg

Thanks for watch!

That does look very worn out and abandoned. Nice work. One thing though if you dont mind a bit of constructive critisism. I think the seat needs to be worn a bit more as it doesnt seem to match the vehicle. Maybe more faded or damaged? Hope you dont mind those thoughts.
James

Mmmmmm, crusty. James is correct, the upholstery is kinda new looking compared to the rest.

:drinks

Back