• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Sd.Kfz.263...JUST FINISHED.JUNE 7th

Sd.Kfz.263...TOOLS/CHIPPING...Apr.20th...

Thank you ... James,Bob Mike,Christian, Chukw and Dusan for the permanent support and encouragment...appreciate a lot :good:

:drinks for all of you!

Luiz.

Sd.Kfz.263...DUST EFFECTS...Apr,21st.

Hi mates...now the subtle dust effects...hope you like!

...it is missing ,now,...base finishing,groundwork and the figure,of course...

...see you there :drinks

Luiz.

Fabulous Luiz
jaw-dropping.gif
If I didn't have so many airplanes I would probably try to build one of these (y) (y)

Cheers, Christian B)

Excellent Luiz! Very nice!

Terry (y)

Sd.Kfz.263...THE FIGURE...JUN.,2nd...

Hi all!

...the figure that I´ll use alongside the Sdkfz 263...it´s a 1:35 scale figure from Stalingrad...it was a hard task to paint this figure...well , but I´m very happy with the final results...hope you like it...the the pictures :

See you soon!

:drinks

Luiz.

Wait, that's 1/35th scale? :blink NO WAY! I could swear that was 1/6th scale! If that was so hard, how come you made it look so easy, as well as spectacular?

That's it, time to go find another hobby; I'm not worthy to be in such esteemed company.... :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Holy cow Luiz, you snuck that in on me, totally missed it. Great job!! :notworthy

Very nice Luiz . (y) (y) (y) Can't wait to see them together :D

Cheers, Christian B)

Waiting for the finish Luiz, looking very good :drinks

Back