• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Sd.Kfz.250/1 "neu" of DML finished

Hi Friends,

I have once again built anything done, painted and weathered. This little vehicle comes with a few figures on my Minart vignette "French Farm Gate" described here. The half-track is a vehicle of the SS Reconnaissance Battalion 1,in Normandy 1944.

Please write your comments to, Greets Olav

250_0a.jpg

250_0b.jpg

250_01.jpg

250_02.jpg

250_03.jpg

250_04.jpg

250_05.jpg

250_06.jpg

250_07.jpg

250_08.jpg

250_09.jpg

250_10.jpg

WOW! I didn't know a rust bucket couyld looks so nice. Great job! I'm not a target fan but I do love looking at well done models, no matter what they are......Harv :notworthy

Really nice work, I like how you did the subassemblies, almost like an exploded view.

Looks like you have a mix of wet and dry mud there, tell us how you pulled that off! (y)

Really nice work, I like how you did the subassemblies, almost like an exploded view.

Looks like you have a mix of wet and dry mud there, tell us how you pulled that off! (y)

The dry mud is a mixture of pigments, white spirit and plaster. Taken with a brush and then held in front of the airbrush. Of wet mud was applied with "Streaking Grime" by AK-Interactive.
Thanks for your words of praise. I am happy.

Greets from the snowy Munich
Olav

I keep forgetting that trick!! Watched Ken do it on his videos, OK, we'll give it a shot next time I got the pigs out.

Back