• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

SAS JEEP (ROAD WARRIOR)...JUST FINISHED!!!...

SAS JEEP (ROAD WARRIOR)...WEATHERING...

Thank all of you,guys for the support :drinks ... and at finally,the SAS Jeep is ready...see and enjoy it...

wbu8.jpg

ibfy.jpg

s32w.jpg

xzg7.jpg

7nwj.jpg

wz1.JPG

uc8b.jpg

ye5y.jpg

...the SAS mania...others pictures of this bust are in the FETTES FIGURE FORUM,please see there...

fpkm.jpg

Hope you like it!...see you on the next project!

:drinks

Luiz.

SAS JEEP (ROAD WARRIOR)...WEATHERING...

Wow Luiz ! Fabulous as always . :D Thank you for sharing (y) (y) (y)

You always make it look so easy.

Cheers, Christian B)

Hi Luiz
I just spent 20 mins catching up here from you first opening the box.
I have to say what a great thread and what a excellent build. Your photography is as good as your model making and your weathering is a work of art. MA is lucky to have real quality modelers like you because the rest of us can learn and be inspired from builds like this
Thanks for sharing :)
Best wishes
Paddy

That is just fantastic, Luiz! The details really bring this build to life! :notworthy :drinks

Hi Luiz
I just spent 20 mins catching up here from you first opening the box.
I have to say what a great thread and what a excellent build. Your photography is as good as your model making and your weathering is a work of art. MA is lucky to have real quality modelers like you because the rest of us can learn and be inspired from builds like this
Thanks for sharing :)
Best wishes
Paddy

Special thanks for you Paddy...it´s a pleasure for me to take part of this modellers comunity ;)

Thank you so much!

Luiz. :drinks

Thank you very much ... Bob , Mike , James , Terry and Dusan for the constant encouragement ... very appreciate,always ! :drinks

Luiz.

Back