• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Rye Fields DAK Tiger 1

just finished up this one, Rye Field Models kit RM5001
painted with a custom mix of craft acrylics and weathered with oils. all sealed with Liquitex matte varnish
thanks for looking!

xdyvzn.jpg

ezh2zq.jpg

se3cp3.jpg

id573s.jpg

2mfjer4.jpg

s6ltz5.jpg

2aan4ol.jpg

2nlscpi.jpg

21m6kr4.jpg

2i7r628.jpg

2aif1up.jpg

24dk855.jpg

vmmg.jpg

9a4rqb.jpg

16jr438.jpg

Thanks!
The kit seems pretty awesome to me. But I don't make many tanks or ever built any other tiger kits so I don't know what compares to it. For the price alone and what's in the box I Recommend to anyone!

She's a beaut! Nice weathering job done. Are those individual track links?

Tim

Yes they are the same as modelkasten track there's like hundreds of parts for each track lol
And if you want to make it workable all the wheels turn and the suspension works.

That's why I don't do tanks. I'd lose it after 3 or 4 track links.
"Yeah, 4 down and 100 to go!"
NOT!!!

Tim

And then after that, they don't fit.... :bang head

You gotta be careful which one you do, some turn out very cool.

Excellent work. Colours are spot on. (y)

I've got the Ryefields Tiger lined up for one of the future projects with the etch, metal barrel, Fruil track, and change the turret bin out to the later style. For some reason with the full interior and all I can't build this gem out of the box.

Your Tiger looks fantastic. :woohoo:

Michael :drinks :)

Back