• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

R.O.T. RECON"FIRST CONTACT""DONE"

Re: R.O.T. RECON"THE TROOPS HAVE LANDED"

Cool Terry , these guys can drop outta the sub and walk all the way to shore .
Wonder what the scouts from New Eden will think of that !!!

When I saw the first pic. I thought of the " face hugger " that ate through the face shield from ALIEN .

I don't know what they would think, but I bet I know what they might smell like after seeing them walk on shore.

Terry :laugh:

T,

These rock. It's a good thing your going to re-paint 'em. .. The Black Primer - is that Vallejo , perchance ?

I'm lookin forward to seeing another T-Creation !!!

ERIK

T,

These rock. It's a good thing your going to re-paint 'em. .. The Black Primer - is that Vallejo , perchance ?

I'm lookin forward to seeing another T-Creation !!!

ERIK

Thanks Erik!! The black is Tamyia Nato Black.

Terry B)

Awesome figures, Tee :dude : you guys always come up with cool stuff! (y) I'm still not sure of what I'll build, but I'm getting there... :hmmm

Cheers and I'll be following your story closely! B)
Fernao

Re: R.O.T. RECON"PAINTING TIME"

Thanks Fernao!! I look forward to seeing what you come up with.

I did some painting last night and it looks like this part is going to go pretty fast. I started out by priming with black. Next a lite coat of black green then adding progressive lighter shades of green. The camo for this trooper is a yellow green spots. The other troopers will have different camo patterns. I'm looking through my left over decals to see what I can find to put on my little troopers, but until then here are some pictures of last nights adventure.

Terry B)

DSC05095.JPG

DSC05096.JPG

DSC05097.JPG

DSC05098.JPG

B)

Thanks James!!! A fun little diversion.

Terry B)

Thanks Sherman! Sleep! What's that??

Terry :laugh:

Love what you've done with the paint Terry! I have their Polar Bear suit coming from HLJ which I am looking forward to trying out...

Love what you've done with the paint Terry! I have their Polar Bear suit coming from HLJ which I am looking forward to trying out...

Thanks Jeeves!! I look forward to what you do.

Terry B)

Like what you did with the paint Terry,(y) (y)

When did you get into this stuff?

Bob

This whole 2111 idea was quite a stirrings Terry...I am enjoying the stories as well as peoples ideas of how to model something in regards to what they have come up with...I hope folks keep adding to their stories as this is really neat conceptual stuff!!

Back