• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

R.I.P Chad, The Zod

This is very sad news , I sent him Pz 4 parts once , cool emailing back and forth with him .
The most amazing thing about the man was when he told me he modeled on the road in his rig .

I always wanted to see how he did that, did he have a quick release on the air brake line? :rotf

Thanks to Saul for the notification.

Will be including his fam in prayers this day. He was quite skilled!

This made me cry:

h9b9f860.jpg

Rest and travel in peace.

I got to meet Chad at one of the IPMS Nationals; I believe it was in 2013 at Colorado. He was a fantastic person who always had a kind word for everyone. He will be very missed. I knew him both on the LEM and here. It always amazed me how well his work looked considering it was built on his rig as he traveled the country.

I'll be praying for his family. May he rest in peace.

I am shocked as well. I pray that The Zod truly lived while he was with us.
See you on the other side, fine fellow.

Wow. That is sad news, indeed.

Rest in peace, Chad. My heart, thoughts, and prayers go out to you and your family.

Chad was an impressive modeled and what impressed me even more was that he created such nice models while on the road in his truck.

You will be missed, brother.
James

:eek:hmy:

Fair winds and following seas, friend. May you rest in peace. :zen

...unless of course you're giving Hippy hell. :bat

Rest in peace Chad :love

It was always nice to see your builds, and the setup for airbrush on your truck :)

Sincere condolences to the family and rest peacefully in modellers heaven!

Back