• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Pz KPfw III Ausf M - Kit recovered.

Le2

Hi friends, I share this project which has been ongoing this year. This PANZER III Ausf.M / N TANK DRAGON 9015. I was gifted by a friend who in turn give it to another person whom he had bought a few kits. The tank was painted and dusty, with a lot of missing pieces. The first step was paint peeling and start slowly to get the missing parts. With the help of another colleague I can rearming the puzzle and then I add a set of ET MODEL to give a little more added value. I must replace the mantlet and barrel to make an M because it is a N with a damaged cannon and several assembly errors between the variants, also I replaced the tracks because the model come with vinyl tracks and I hate vinyl tracks.

This is the model at first; after cleaning off the paint.

IMG_0138.jpg

This is the model now. Just ready for the painting process.

IMG_0073.jpg

IMG_0071.jpg

IMG_0070.jpg

IMG_0067.jpg

IMG_0065.jpg

IMG_0063.jpg

IMG_0061.jpg

Well, after a long time off, I return to the painting the vehicle & to take advantage of these Schurzen to regain the momentum so I go slowly.

IMG_0086.jpg

IMG_0090.jpg

IMG_0092.jpg

IMG_0093.jpg

Thank for watching.

PD:I hope the explanation was clear because in English is not easy for me.

Maravilloso, tome la iniciativa de cambiar el texto un poco para que se entienda mejor.

Marvelous,

Thanks guys, keep slowly.

Driven wheels. We sought to convey the impression that they have transited muddy area and partly in the same mud is wet and partly dry starts.

IMG_0122_zps315444f3.jpg

IMG_0125b_zps842b2f2c.jpg

IMG_0125_zps44cd4e3f.jpg

Thnaks for watch.

Looks fantastic, L!
I got here a little late, but I'm taking notes on the side skirt armor.

Cheers,

bill

Back