• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Poland is our Kameraden.

Le2

Well I take a while to be making a brief presentation of what will be my new project. The scene is based on the initial campaign in Poland. Where two Panzer Riders crossing quickly a journey aboard a Panzer II C encountering resistance as only a cyclist.

I made ​​a photomontaje with its limitations (since many elements are reference to attempt to give an idea of what to look for. Certain angles are liars and other things like the house is out of context because undoubtedly not correspond to a home in Poland at that time.) the idea of ​​this board is to reveal the spirit of the scene and its elements.
I want to clarify that the vehicle belongs to photomontaje Jose Luis Lopez Ruiz [/ B] and use it as the picture gave me the angle to compose in photoshop without deforming much.
(I hope it will inspire me for my Panzer II and will undoubtedly be a reference like all his work.)

The photomontaje.

PIU.jpg

The Panzer II C sdkfz 121.

IMG_0054b.jpg

IMG_0052.jpg

IMG_0060.jpg

IMG_0059b.jpg

IMG_0048.jpg

IMG_0047.jpg

And some progress on the ground. While work still needs to be made in sectors of future field but now looks like this.

IMG_0033b_zps34d4874a.jpg

The products used in this stage.

IMG_0032_zps5ac03e1d.jpg

Thanks for watch.

Looks exciting. Will keep an eye on this as I have a Panzer IVA to build in the Polish campaign. Hope to get some inspiration.
James

Well some more progress on the house. Finally I decided to take this as a reference to work on my cover.

gty_polish_hiding_ss_jp_120823_ssh.jpg

Progress on the facade. As you see I tried to make different levels in terms of sectors and plaster ladrilos trying to recreate the photo and then have diveros game levels at painting. The window sector is well worn as it is a sector that interests me promptly within the facade. By the way the window is presented, and still remains over some sectors.

Pictures.

IMG_0336.jpg

IMG_0335.jpg

IMG_0330.jpg

Detail.

IMG_0332.jpg

Thank for watch.

Thanks friends. I leave some progress on the house and the look is taking.

There is still the odd detail that definitely made ​​once placed in the ground.

IMG_0103.jpg

IMG_0102.jpg

IMG_0101.jpg

IMG_0099.jpg

Over the ground.

IMG_0108.jpg

IMG_0113.jpg

IMG_0111.jpg

A test with a fence.

IMG_0116.jpg

IMG_0117.jpg

thank for watch.

Thanks friend.
Well a small advance the fence is at 90% and only remaining settings once placed but I wanted to see composed presenting.

IMG_0175_zps62108a57.jpg

IMG_0184_zps9f2f3bc5.jpg

IMG_0178_zps81ceb064.jpg

IMG_0177_zps7e39e363.jpg

1_zpseb366038.jpg

Thanks for watch.

Super realistic!
Congratulations!
....aaa,the name"Poland is our Kameraden "is a joke,isn't?
All the best,
Vic

Looks like the start of another masterpiece (y) (y) (y) The figure is fantastic too. You do awesome work.
James

Back