• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Plain ol' Hummer

Migs neutral wash all over and dark wash in the door panels and tail gate.

h91b5f61.jpg

h56e8117.jpg

hecc307f.jpg

h95e3861.jpg

h2dd52f0.jpg

Forgot the stickers... :facepalm Will seal it up, ad stickers and wash it down again. :soldier

Hummmmmmm :zen ,makes me feel Zen. :)

Neutral Wash is overlooked so many times,but can give subtile weathering effects.
Good job,MP! (y)

Thanks guys, probably would have gotten this done but got distracted with testing our site migration and some other things.

Thanks guys, probably would have gotten this done but got distracted with testing our site migration and some other things.

You've got until Halloween hoss!

I ordered a kit from Amazon on New Year's Eve Eve not knowing it was coming from Hong Kong...gonna be a wait before I even get mine!

Thanks James, it's still sitting on the bench. Gotten distracted with several projects around here. :soldier

I'm calling this done. Got a flat coat on it as I was doing Nancy, lost the instructions so wasn't sure about some of the decals so I just winged it.

hc229804.jpg

hb3fc605.jpg

h52833dc.jpg

h118f1f4.jpg

haf8c599.jpg

h1c08d55.jpg

Hope you like it, great little kit that someone could really trick out. :soldier

Back